Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, please email email@example.com.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the Goods and Services by you (the Customer or you) Spice Club Hospitality Ltd of 4, Primrose Woods, Birmingham, B32 3RE with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number 07861437441 (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the Terms on which we sell all Goods and Services to you. By ordering any of the Goods and Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Goods and Services ;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods and Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Goods and Services means any Goods and Services or services that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods and Services from the Supplier as set out in the Customer’s order or in the Customer’s written acceptance of the Supplier’s quotation.
Goods and Services
- The description of the Goods and Services is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in colour or size.
- In the case of Goods and Services made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods and Services in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods and Services .
- When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- A Contract will be formed for the Goods and Services ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of the Goods and Services to the Customer.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods and Services, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier’s business premises, and where the Contract is not a contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, eg by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law. Business premises means immovable retail premises where we carry on business on a permanent basis or, in the case of movable retail premises, on a usual basis.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and Services and any additional delivery or other charges for the Goods and Services , and the total price of them and the charges, is that set out in our price list current at the date we accepted the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- Payment for Goods and Services must be made at least 3 days in advance of delivery. You must pay in cash or by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods and Services .
- We will deliver the Goods and Services to the Delivery Location by the time or within the period agreed, or failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods
and Services on time, you can (in
addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods and Services , or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or if you told us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods and Services or rejecting Goods and Services that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods and Services . If the Goods and Services have been delivered, you must return them or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
- If any Goods and Services form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the Goods and Services or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods and Services without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods and Services in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods and Services at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods and Services will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods and Services before accepting them.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods and Services will pass to you when the Goods and Services are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods and Services until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods and Services still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
Conformity and Guarantee
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods and Services in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
delivery, the Goods and Services will:
- be of satisfactory quality
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods and Services which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods and Services . Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the Goods and Services . This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods and Services are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
- We will provide the following after-sales service: The customer will be emailed up to 3 times after the sale has taken place with information pertaining to the order itself and also delivery
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Goods and Services to you.
you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods and Services to you, and we Process that Personal Data in
the course of providing the Goods and Services to you, we will comply with our obligations
imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for(i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods and Services wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession).
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us directly. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days